Last update: May 12, 2022
- Access and/or use any of our products;
- Register on this website to access and/or use any of our products;
- Request a demo of our products through this website;
- Access this website or any content hosted on it; and/or
- Simply viewing, browsing and/or exploring this website.
This Policy applies only to the actions of Arkon Data, its users, and the end-user with respect to the website and derived domains present in the site map. It does not extend to any third-party websites that may be accessible from this Website, including but not limited to links we may provide to social media websites. For the purposes of the Personal Data Protection Law applicable in Mexico, Arkon Data is the “data controller”. This means that Arkon Data determines the purposes for which and the manner in which user data is processed.
“Data” shall refer to all traffic data, personal information, and any other data that we may collect in accordance with the use made by you or the end-user of the website or that you or the end-user provide us through any kind of communication. User and End-User agree and acknowledge that the collection of such data is essential to provide you with effective services.
Our website may collect personal information, for example, name, contact information such as your email address, and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required.
In addition, Arkon Data may collect user traffic data, for example, time, date, size, duration, or type of underlying service, which Arkon Data may automatically track and collect when the End-User accesses the Services, including IP addresses, domain server details, and/or other information regarding your device or that of End-Users with the website, products, services, and other applications.
Arkon Data reserves the right to use third-party platforms, applications, software, and code to improve the service provided through the website. Such third-party platforms, applications, software, and code may collect your personal information and traffic data. The Privacy and Use policies of said platforms are not associated with this document. We invite you to review those policies to learn more.
Use of the Collected Data
Our website uses the collected data in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain user registration and improve our products and services. It is possible that emails are sent periodically through our site with offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address that you provide and may be canceled in any moment. Arkon Data is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
Specific uses of the data include:
- Maintenance of internal records;
- Help you access or use our products and/or services;
- Prevent any potentially illegal activity and prevent the detection of any undesirable or abusive activity;
- Monitor, maintain, troubleshoot, and/or improve our products and services and any associated features, including evaluating or designing new features;
- Carry out statistics and/or analysis of the Data;
- Analyze and measure the behavior and trends of the User and/or End-User;
- Use the information collected in another way and manner to maintain the quality, efficiency, and standard of Our website, products, and services; and
- Contact for market research purposes, including the transmission of marketing materials that may be of interest to you, either through an opt-in or through opt-in methods.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored in your browser, by accepting said file it is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic and also facilitates future visits to a website. Another function that cookies have is that websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best-personalized service on their site.
Arkon Data may use the information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic surveillance;
- Know the IP address from which you or the end-user access the website;
- Type of device and operating system used to access the website;
- Date and time of access by you or the End Users to the website;
- Websites that you and/or the end-user visit.
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third-party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Every time you are asked to fill in a form, such as a user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. If you have checked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel it at any time. This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent unless required by a judge with a court order.
We, our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and agents shall not be liable for any act or omission of any third-party, or for any unauthorized interception of data or breaches attributable in whole or in part to the acts or omissions of any third party or by associated damages resulting from the operation of systems, equipment, facilities or services provided by third parties that are interconnected with the servers.
A special note about children:
The Services under this Platform are not directed to children under the age of 18. They are not allowed to register or use the services or provide their personal data, either on their own or on behalf of a company. If we discover that we have collected information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information immediately.